†Evil Society† Official Forum (WOLFNETWORK)
Welcome to Evil Society MU Community! Please log in or register whether or not you're a member.
Have a good day!
Welcome to Evil Society MU Community! Please log in or register whether or not you're a member.
Have a good day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home†Welcome†Latest imagesRegisterLog in
:: Welcome To Critical MU Community Forum ::
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» *Redemption Guild* Coming Soon...
KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Emptyby Poseidon Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:56 am

» Suggestion: Create a Ventrilo...
KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Emptyby Poseidon Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:45 am

» Urbandub... Try to listen this playlist...
KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Emptyby Poseidon Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:42 am

» My char
KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Emptyby EvilMind Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:26 am

» Just asking
KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Emptyby TimeSlasher Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:35 am

» NEW CLIENT !!!!
KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Emptyby killerhole Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 am

» Want a Free FO Set? Click Me! (Actual Event)
KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Emptyby ♥Cursiii♥ Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:26 am

» Click Here For Free Stats! (Actual Event)
KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Emptyby killerhole Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:25 am

» Random Screenies with TGM Sunrise
KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Emptyby Xia0s0nZ Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:58 pm

» What is the use of the points writen below our AVARTAR...
KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Emptyby TimeSlasher Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Top posters
Deimon (542)
KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR I_vote_lcapKUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR I_voting_barKUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR I_vote_rcap 
Poseidon (408)
KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR I_vote_lcapKUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR I_voting_barKUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR I_vote_rcap 
MaiS (303)
Tauri (292)
VoDich (286)
EvilMind (257)
AlviNz (187)
♥Cursiii♥ (185)
TimeSlasher (179)
Avenger (155)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Advertisement

Watch Naruto Online
Statistics
We have 262 registered users
The newest registered user is xdss

Our users have posted a total of 5118 messages in 374 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:30 am

KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR

Go down 
+2
BLACKROSE
Phoebus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoebus
Adolescent
Adolescent
Phoebus

Male
Number of posts : 105
Creativity :
KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Right_bar_bleue

KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Right_bar_bleue

Mood : KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Devilish
Registration date : 2009-11-06

KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Empty
PostSubject: KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR   KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:31 am

i see in noria a big castle first you will see is a big tree go left and go up you will see kundun capturing by 3 man with a force field kudun has no dress and staff only his underwear but his muscles big o.o

SS:
KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR 2gslwxx
Back to top Go down
http://dsmanila.ning.com
BLACKROSE
Former Staff
Former Staff
BLACKROSE

Male
Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Playing MU !/Nautical Student
Humor : Welcome aboard !
Creativity :
KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Right_bar_bleue

KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Right_bar_bleue

Mood : KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR In_Love
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR   KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:58 am

can we kill it ?
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://tinyurl.com/voteforum][img]http://tinyurl.com
Phoebus
Adolescent
Adolescent
Phoebus

Male
Creativity :

KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR   KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:01 pm

you cant heheheh
Back to top Go down
Deimon
Game Master
Game Master
Deimon

Male
Number of posts : 542
Job/hobbies : Playing MU, surfing the net and playing Farmville
Creativity :

KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Right_bar_bleue

Mood : KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Sleepy
Warning : KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Yourock
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR   KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:10 pm

hahaha! his ugly
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR   KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:31 pm

i also found that one in noria . . .
but i cant attach inside that place ..
but there is a mobs their . .
only the mobs can attack you but you cant attack them . . .
Back to top Go down
Phoebus
Adolescent
Adolescent
Phoebus

Male
Creativity :

PostSubject: Re: KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR   KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:07 pm

yeah right i go there when golden invasion come so many golden derkon and golden budge its lke an abandoned castle captured by goldens heheheheh Razz
Back to top Go down
MaiS
Former Staff
Former Staff
MaiS

Male
Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : Studies
Humor : ~~
Creativity :

KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Right_bar_bleue

Mood : KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Busy
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR   KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:08 pm

/Moved (to "Screenshots Section")

#Reason: "Screenshots Section" is more suitable for this thread.

I have also noticed this... Its kinda weird..
Back to top Go down
http://www.billakosbillys.xtreemhost.com
VoDich
Former Staff
Former Staff
VoDich

Male
Number of posts : 286
Job/hobbies : Student
Creativity :

KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Left_bar_bleue24 / 10024 / 100KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Right_bar_bleue

Mood : KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Blah
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR   KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:03 pm

i CAN TO KILL HIM :Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://tuansiro.tk
MaiS
Former Staff
Former Staff
MaiS

Male
Creativity :

PostSubject: Re: KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR   KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Noone can Razz
Back to top Go down
VoDich
Former Staff
Former Staff
VoDich

Male
Creativity :

KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Left_bar_bleue24 / 10024 / 100KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR   KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:26 pm

nope! We can do that! If we have full pt ( 1 ELF, 1 DL, 1 SM and 2 BK :d)
Back to top Go down
MaiS
Former Staff
Former Staff
MaiS

Male
Creativity :

PostSubject: Re: KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR   KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:28 pm

Oh.. When I was there (before a long time ago Razz) I couldnt even hit him...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR   KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:10 am

I want to try too!i will find him!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR   KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:55 pm

I think this is a bug.
Do you guys think it's a bug?
If you think so, I'd this thread to be copied to the report section so that it can be fixed.

But hey, it's not even Kundun, Kundun is never naked.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus
Adolescent
Adolescent
Phoebus

Male
Creativity :

PostSubject: Re: KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR   KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:31 pm

we dont think its a bug Very Happy and that is kundun
Back to top Go down
VoDich
Former Staff
Former Staff
VoDich

Male
Creativity :

PostSubject: Re: KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR   KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:14 pm

i don't think so, but the kundun only have from in kalima or crywolf...
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Game Administrator
Game Administrator
Poseidon

Male
Number of posts : 408
Job/hobbies : Football
Humor : If you want someone to keep your secret, first keep it yourself
Creativity :

Warning : KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Yourock
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR   KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:04 am

/Thread Closed

#The thread is over 4 weeks old
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfnetzero.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR   KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR Empty

Back to top Go down

KUNDUN WITH NO DRESS ONLY UNDERWEAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
†Evil Society† Official Forum (WOLFNETWORK) :: Evil Society General Info. :: Screenshots Section-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com